Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The history of the founding of Gödde Maschinenbau goes back to 1948.
The company Gödde Maschinenbau (HGL = Hermann Gödde Laxten) was founded in 1969. The opening of the new company, located at Diekstraße 59, took place in August 1969.
The transformation into GÖDDE Maschinenbau GmbH was completed in February 1978.
Due to the death of the senior boss Hermann Gödde, the two sons Bernhard and Hermann-Josef Gödde took over the company in 1989.
In 1989 also the production of the trenchers type "GRABENMEISTER" for the company LIBA Lingener-Baumaschinen was taken over.
The constant growth of the company and the good level of orders made it necessary to expand the company's buildings. New premises were added in 1993 and 1994, which became the company's current premises. The official inauguration took place in the spring of 1995.
Today, the company specializes in the development and production of trenchers, verge mowers and construction machine accessories.
The team of the owners, Bernhard and Hermann-Josef Gödde, now has 30 employees.