Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Boom mower GZA 500 SM
The GZA 500 SM boom mower is mounted on the right-hand side of the tractor in the inter-axial area and has a reach of 6.80 meters. Thanks to its large swivel range of 200 degrees (95° to the rear, 105° to the front), it is also possible to work in front of the carrier vehicle.
An undercarriage mounted under the tractor ensures stability and power transmission to the carrier vehicle. Thanks to the standard dissolved tank system, trailer operation is maintained in the highest position.
The control of the boom functions is electrically proportional by means of a single lever joystick. Several functions are possible simultaneously. The unit is parked towards the rear, which allows for unrestricted forward visibility during road travel.
All advantages at a glance
- Base arm is approximately vertical next to the B-pillar, providing good visibility to the right of the cab during transport
- Removal of the flail head to the rear left, which also allows a clear view to the front
- Dissociated tank, which makes it possible to tow a trailer
- Electrically proportional single lever control
- Boom unloading control
- Swivel range of the boom 90° each to the front and back
- Dismantling device
GZA 500 SM / inter-axle mounting (mounting check of the carrier vehicle required)
|Required payload carrier vehicle
|Power requirement carrier vehicle
|Range from the center of the vehicle to the head of the flail included 1,20 m
|Pivoting range to the front
|Swivel range to the rear
|Oil supply hydraulic cylinder
|60/200 from carrier vehicle (LS)
|Oil supply working tool
|Possibility to use a trailer